Contributing to the Aeternity Python SDK
- Squash your commits to ensure each resulting commit is stable and can be tested.
- Include issue numbers in the PR title, e.g. “GH-128. Resolves issue #123”.
- Add unit tests for self-contained modules.
- Add integration tests as needed.
- Document new code.
Git Commit Messages¶
- Use the present tense (“Add feature” not “Added feature”)
- Use the imperative mood (“Move cursor to…” not “Moves cursor to…”)
- Limit the first line to 72 characters or less
- Reference issues and pull requests liberally after the first line
Learn more about writing a good commit message.