Aeternty Python SDK Documentation (aepp-sdk)¶
Everything you need to know about the Aeternity Python SDK.
How the documentation is organized¶
A high-level overview of how it’s organized will help you know where to look for certain things:
- Tutorials take you by the hand through a series of steps to create a python aepp. Start here if you’re new to Aeternity application development. Also look at the “First steps” below.
- Topic guides discuss key topics and concepts at a fairly high level and provide useful background information and explanation.
- Reference guides contain technical reference for APIs and other aspects of Aeternity SDK machinery. They describe how it works and how to use it but assume that you have a basic understanding of key concepts.
- How-to guides are recipes. They guide you through the steps involved in addressing key problems and use-cases. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some knowledge of how the Aeternity SDK works.
- Code snippets are various pieces of codes to copy/paste. They may be useful to find pieces of codes to get stuff done.
Are you new to the Aeternity SDK? This is the place to start!
- From scratch:
- How to:
- Coming soon…
Having trouble? We’d like to help!